Research & Reading Curbside Pickup Info Technical Help from Media Staff
Specialized Research Resources
- Career Cruising [password help]
- Central Intelligence Agency World Factbook
- Google News - aggregated headline news
- Literary Criticism
- Magnet Research Resources
- Medline Plus
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Opposing Viewpoints [KM]
- Student Resources in Context - Social Issues Topic List [KM]
- More Research Resources...
Guidance for Researchers
Citations & Formatting
Leisure Reading & Listening
Find a Book in the KMHMC or Recommend One
eBooks, Audiobooks & eMagazines - Available everywhere you have Internet access!
- BITS English Language Learning - read and listen to a wide selection of books online, no waiting!
- Cobb Schools District Collection of YA eBooks & Audiobooks - Active Directory, first.last and password
- Access more via Sora for CCPL - after authenticating with the Cobb Schools link above
- eBooks & Audiobooks in OverDrive - use Library PASS to create an account
- National Emergency Library from Internet Archive - all eBooks remain available for multiple checkouts during school closures
- Less appealing format, but there are over 2,000 YA titles (23 in Spanish) and no waiting for other borrowers to return
- Start your search through the collections below, then create your account to view full book
- Book descriptions are not available, so look at a preview or search title and author name online for a description
- NEL Grades 10-12 Collection - includes works from Walter Dean Myers, Sharon Draper, Stephen King...
- More from NEL - includes easy reads and popular titles
- Try the NEL Advanced Search to look for a specific Title or Author (Creator)
- A collection for Bluford High fans
- Audiobooks from RBDigital - use Library PASS to create an account
- Audiobooks Research Highlights - listening to a book helps to increase literacy skills; listen, reflect and relate!
- eMagazines - view a list of available titles, use Library PASS to create an account for free access
- Lit2Go - MP3s of classic works
- Project Gutenberg eBook Catalog - over 50,000 free ebooks
- Specialized eBook Collections...
Learn more about our resources on the ManeMedia Info Blog